Mod service!

If anyone wants any Gameboy mods done then drop me an email and we can talk about it

ralph (dot) nex (at) gmail (dot) com

I can make midi enabled DMG gameboys, midi enabled super gameboys, possibly even MIDI enabled Gameboy Pockets, backlighting, pro sound etc

If you have any ideas or have a request we can talk about what can be done

I also have some experience with circuit bending too, so if you have something you want messed with you can send it to me and i will do something with it.

This entry was posted in Modifications. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Mod service!

1. Sean Ryan says:

Hey man, I was wondering if you’re still doing modding service. There’s two gameboys I really need done. Get back to me if you can. Msikilla@gmail.com

2. Justin Overdorf says:

Well what can you do for a PSP? and I have an old school gameboy. Can you help me out?

3. NeX says:

what do you want to do to it? i haven’t worked with a PSP but i can give it a go

4. dee says:

yo i need a mod for my gameboy

5. NeX says:

what are you after?

6. dee says:

midnight club street racing

7. Gecko says:

Hi, NeX, Could you tell me please if you continue working on da arduinoboy.?
    So if this is the case, how much for one.?
    and your shipping rates Thanks.

8. NeX says:

hi there, yep i am still making them, if you want to send me an email we can talk more about prices and building one. Ralph (dot) nex (At) gmail (dot) com

9. Usarise says:

Hi NeX, I was wondering if you did work on gameboy colors as well as pockets and DMGs? I sent an email detailing what I had planned for one and was hoping that we could discuss prices on the mods should you choose to accept this mission.
    Please send me an email back when you get the chance, thanks!

10. WillyKun says:

Hey Nex, i’m new to electronics in general, i’ve been looking everywhere for a audible metronome that can sync with (slave from) lsdj on a dmg. Any ideas? I’ve seen tutorials on making a metronome and tutorials on making a midi sync box, but have no idea how to put these together. I think little-scale’s ‘syncing something to lsdj pt 1′ is pretty close to what i want to make, but would like 1/4 note click and the light is not a necessity. Any help would be amazing, Thanks.

11. NeX says:

there is nothing i can really help you with without spoon feeding you everything. the quickest way would be to use an arduino, and program it to count LSDJ signals, but to explain how to do that i would have to go into detail about programming and i don’t have the time for that.

i am building a device at the moment that would to exactly what you want, i will hopefully be selling kits in the new year or maybe premade units, but i am still working on some of the bugs.

12. SW says:

Nex sent you an email. Need a speedy response.

Thanks.

13. NATE says:

hi can u tell me hoe much fot thr pocket mod that plays game boy color games

14. NeX says:

hi there, its best to drop me an email: Ralph(dot)nex(at)gmail(dot)com, and we can talk about it there

15. Pingback: NoiChan LSDJ Showdown – Finalists Announced! | noisechannel.org – Chiptune Netlabel

16. Pingback: NoiChan LSDJ Showdown – WINNERS ANNOUNCED! | noisechannel.org – Chiptune Netlabel

17. Julius says:

hey man i love your videos !!! I am looking for a someone to turn my Game boy colour or my DMG in to a USB midi controller. If you are abel to do so get back to me!!!!! i will give you good money!!!

18. NeX says:

hi there, it would be best to email me as i don’t always check the site for comments. but yea i think that is something i can do

19. Gage Johnson says:

Hello NeX, Name’s Gage, I just emailed you about a pretty big project, I hope to get this done though, hit me back though man, I hope to hear from you :)